Website Adventure Ready Brands
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The Accounts Receivable Associate has responsibility for the company’s accounts receivable functions.
Essential Job Functions
- Scans daily checks received into bank software.
- Monitors major checking account for funds received.
- Performs data entry and related operations in posting accounts receivable payments whether received by check, cash, wire or credit card.
- Processes credit card payments online.
- Resolves credit balances and customer account payment issues.
- Receives and records non-A/R payments; posts and reconciles payments to cash sheet.
- Performs customer credit checks. Establishes and maintains credit limits and credit terms on new and existing customers.
- Evaluates orders placed on credit hold.
- Analyzes overdue accounts (10 days).
- Aggressively pursues collection of past due accounts
- Disseminates weekly Past Due report.
- Makes collection calls on overdue accounts receivables. Follows up with collection emails, letters or takes other appropriate actions when necessary.
- Routinely checks customer web sites for A/R activity.
- Assists department when needed with other accounting tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
About our company
At Adventure Ready Brands we pride ourselves on exhibiting quality in all we do. We are built upon core values that cultivate a culture of growth focused on results, customer satisfaction, leadership, innovation and initiative, as well as communication and teamwork. Adventure Ready Brands exists to inspire outdoor adventure!
We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, FSA, HSA, Supplemental Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, 401k with matching program, paid maternity and parental leave, as well as company paid Short Term Disability, a company paid Life Insurance policy. At ARB, we provide full or part time shifts, weekends off, Paid Time Off, paid holidays, and a work environment with a hardworking, dedicated, and friendly staff!
- High school degree and 2 years related experience.
- Working knowledge of accounts receivable practices and principals.
- Intermediate Level Excel Skills
- Very strong math skills.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Strong computer and data entry skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com