Historic estate, unmatched views
Trolley drivers are responsible for safely transporting guests around this exceptional historic estate and contribute to the outstanding customer service experience that Castle in the Clouds is known for. Trolley drivers are often the first point of contact for Castle in the Clouds guests and are a vital part of the facilities team. Part time work available 7 days a week and some evenings.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Safely transporting Castle in the Clouds guests and staff to and from key buildings at Castle in the Clouds, including the Carriage House, Mansion, Gift Shop, as well as occasionally transporting guests across the property during large events, and to and from the motor coach parking area.
· Completing a trolley pre-trip check at the beginning of each shift to check for damage to any vehicles, oil and gas levels, tire pressure, etc. while immediately reporting in writing any defects or concerns to the Director of Buildings & Grounds or Manager on Duty.
· Driving off property to fill the trolleys with gas as needed and delivering receipts to the Director of Buildings & Grounds.
· Cleaning the interior and exterior of the trolleys including sweeping, wiping down seats, cleaning windows.
· Communicating clearly with all team members to ensure a safe, smooth and positive experience of guests on property.
· Greeting guests upon arrival to The Carriage House, as well as thanking them for visiting or asking them about their experiences as they are leaving the property.
· Providing a brief overview of what visitors can expect during their time at the Castle and on the property.
· Helping to orient guests and answering their questions .
· Collecting basic survey data from guests as requested by Deputy Director.
· Providing concierge level customer experiences by going above and beyond: helping guests on and off the trolleys, providing umbrellas from door to door on rainy days, assisting guests with mobility issues while making sure they feel comfortable and welcome.
· Additional tasks may be assigned by the Director of Visitor Experience, Executive Director, Manager on Duty, and/or designee.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· High school diploma or 3-6 months related experience
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Excellent customer service skills and sense of public relations
· Strong time management skills with the ability to adhere to a strict schedule
· Ability to stay calm and collected in potential high stress scenarios (high visitation days, potential emergency situations, etc.)
· Ability to listen and follow instructions
· Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
· Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record AND passenger endorsed CDL
· Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, while getting in and out of the trolleys
Employment Type: Part time, Seasonal
Starting Pay Range: $12 -15 an hour
Interested applicants should send a resume with references to: Castle in the Clouds Attn: Director of Visitor Experience, PO Box 687 Moultonborough, NH 03254 or email to email@example.com
Expiration Date: May 22, 2021
To apply for this job please visit www.castleintheclouds.org.