Find your adventure at one of NH's greatest natural wonders!
Seasonal employees wanted! If you are hard working, enjoy the outdoors, and need a summer job… then we want you! We are currently looking for Enthusiastic, Motivated and
Punctual Gift Shop Attendants & Ticket Sellers for our upcoming season.
Gain valuable Experience! Make Money! Have FUN!
For a detailed job description and application, please call 603-745-8031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Description: This person must be comfortable operating a Point of Sale computer in a fun and busy atmosphere, or willing to learn. Qualified candidates must have exceptional customer service skills and have an interest in learning about the history, geology, and ecology of Kinsman Notch. This position aides the management staff in day-to-day operations of Lost River Gorge’s gift shop and ticket admissions.
* Assist with daily opening procedures as directed by management
* Greet and welcome visitors
* Answer customer service related questions and telephone calls
* Accept and process payment for admissions and gifts using Quickbooks POS.
* Move visitors quickly and efficiently through the admission process. Explain ticket policy to visitors.
* Stock brochure rack, soda cooler, and snack bar
* Maintain neat and clean work space including ticket counter, indoor tables, and outdoor tables/chairs
* Check restrooms for needed supplies, clean restrooms, and wipe down sinks
* Maintain and restock merchandise. Price gift items, organize stock, gift wrap items, etc.
* Keep gift shop neat and clean including sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, etc.
* Assist with gift shop, sluice, and guide relief as needed during peak and/or lunch hours
* Assist with daily closing procedures as directed by management
* Performs related work as required and other duties as assigned by Gift Shop Manager, Assistant Manager, & General Manager
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com