Website North Country Independent Living, Inc.
"Changing Lives - Building Futures"
NORTH COUNTRY INDEPENDENT LIVING: CALL PATSY SHERRY AT 603-986-6011 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time and Part time Direct Care positions available for caregivers in multiple bed residences in the Conway and North Conway area. Our Residential Advisors provide support in the home, the community and employment settings for individuals with neurological deficits. No experience is needed, with paid on-the-job training.
- Promote independence while instructing, supervising, and assisting individuals with developing social skills, daily living skills (including but not limited to leisure, time and money management, good health, and safety) in accordance with their service plan.
- Provide transportation (with NCIL vehicles) to appointments, community activities, etc ensuring their safety while in the community.
- Consistently responds with appropriate interventions at each opportunity as described in the individual’s service plan to facilitate movement toward greater independence.
- Be a Role Model and Mentor demonstrating appropriate social and professional behavior.
- Participates fully in the team process, providing input and negotiating effective strategies.
- Follows established policies and procedures, responsible to meet the medical needs of the individual including medication administration procedures.
- Maintain accurate records including daily logs, mileage, individual files, incident reports, medications, etc.
WE OFFER YOU:
Sign on Bonus for Full Time (after 6 months)
Weekend Shift Differential
Verizon wireless discount
Accident, Critical Illness and Disability Insurance
Dental and Vision Insurance
PTO and Holiday Pay for those who work 24 or more hrs per week
Paid Birthdays for Full Time employees.
IRA (Individual Retirement Plan)
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
Must be 18 years of age or older
Must have a clean criminal background check
Must have a valid driver’s License in good standings
Must have a High School Diploma or GED
Must bring positive energy and a willingness to help others
CALL PATSY SHERRY AT 603-986-6011 OR EMAIL PSHERRY@NCILNH.COM
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com