Website InnSeason Resorts Pollard Brook
Publics Quality Assurance cleaning attendant
The Public’s QA will perform daily routine inspections of the resort’s common areas to ensure they are adhering to resort standards and are in presentable condition at all times. You will be responsible to check and overseeing publics staff accuracy for job duties training and corrective training. You will be communicating directly with the Housekeeping Manager and the Assistant.
Your team is responsible to clean:
- Lobby areas
- Hallways and staircases
- Additionally, you will be expected to communicate any safety issues and to tend to special cleaning projects as assigned.
- Mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, polishing, rubbish removal, glass and window cleaning, restroom cleaning, and break room cleaning.
- You will restock supplies as needed as well as assist others in the department as assigned during staff absence or vacation such as laundry.
- Must have the ability to perform manual tasks of moderate physical strength and stamina in a variety of weather patterns.
- Knowledge of cleaning methods, materials, and equipment.
- Ability to follow detailed direction with a positive manner.
- Ability to work independently and have the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with integrity and honesty.
- Able to bend, walk, lift up to 50 pounds and reach. 1-2 years previous experience cleaning, preferably in an office environment. You will receive training for 2 weeks or as needed.
- Good communication skills as you come into contact with many families not familiar to our area or resort and the ability to understand written communications.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Cleaning Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Expiration Date: May 31, 2022
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.