Website Waterville Valley Resort
· Day Camp Counselors – This position is for the overall supervision of campers with the aim of providing a healthy, safe, and enjoyable camp environment and experience. Must have strong leadership skills and creative in planning and implementing programs and activities for campers while possessing skills such as swimming, hiking, biking.
· Overnight Camp Counselors – This position is for overnight supervision of campers to safely monitor campers during evening programming and then during lights out time. Must have strong leadership skills, patience, problem solving skills able to address incidents that may occur during the overnight process. These counselors will sleep in the condo with campers each night to carry out supervisory and safety duties.
· Program Supervisor – This position requires event and daily programming for all weather conditions. Strong organizational skills, previous summer camp experience helpful to provide leadership for day camp counselors during daily/weekly programming. Will create and supervise Camp Activities, ensure safety of camp attendees, communicate with peers and parents. Must be able to coordinate activities into a daily schedule and understand physical safety rules and camp policies.
· Aquatic Supervisor – Aquatics Supervisor means a trained water safety professional with current certifications as a lifeguard who has responsibility for supervising aquatic activities. The aquatics supervisor shall be at least 21 years of age and have experience in a management or supervisory position at a similar aquatics area of at least six weeks duration.
· Camp Nurse- The camp Nurse will evaluate and treat campers and staff for minor injuries and illnesses, supervise and insure implementation medication policies and procedures at camp, keep a log of Health Center visits, give supportive advice to counselors and other camp staff if requested, and identify health problems serious enough to require a physician’s attention.
All positions require strong communication skills, both with children and adults. Should be physically fit to participate in summer camp activities and should enjoy working outdoors.
Expiration Date: June 20, 2021
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org