Website Seven Birches Winery
Full Job Description
- Supporting the Winery Host Staff with service of customers inside and outside our tasting rooms.
- Stocking service stations with all wine service items, including wine, food, utensils, dishes, menus, etc.
- Transporting clean and dirty dishes to and from the service stations inside and outside.
- Preparing food platters to assist the service staff.
- Assisting service staff with opening and closing the tasting rooms/patios.
- Assisting service staff with stocking retail goods.
- Greeting customers and assisting customers from time to time.
- Solid work ethic and professional appearance and behavior are a must.
You could work as little as 1-2 shifts per week, or more to make it full time. Our runners/bar-backs make a competitive hourly salary and receive gratuities from the Wine Service Staff. This is the perfect job for someone who wants to be part of a fun/dynamic hospitality company, but prefers to be more behind the scenes than in front with the customers. This is also perfect for someone who has less experience in the hospitality industry, but might be interested in advancing a career.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.