GREAT JOBS, GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT BENEFITS. AND GREAT BEER DISCOUNTS!
Join the team at the most visited Inn and one of the busiest restaurants in the Granite State. We’re hiring in all areas, looking for candidates like you for a hospitality career in the heart of the beautiful White Mountains!
***$500 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR MOST POSITIONS***
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
Strict adherence to rules regarding health and safety and company-related practices is a must. This includes:
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Cleaning and sanitizing toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Making beds and changing linens
- Washing windows
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Tidying up rooms
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed
The right candidate will
- Be able to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Be customer-oriented and friendly
- Have the ability to prioritize accompanied by time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
Full time & part time positions available.
Competitive wages and benefits.
Other job requirements
- Excellent Work ethic, Positive attitude, the ability to execute projects
- Required weekend work.
- Must pass drug test.
- Must follow all New Hampshire State and Federal Laws regarding alcohol
More information including benefits on our employment page.
To apply for this job please visit www.woodstockinnbrewery.com.