GREAT JOBS, GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT BENEFITS. AND GREAT BEER DISCOUNTS!
Join the team at the most visited Inn and one of the busiest restaurants in the Granite State. We’re hiring in all areas, looking for candidates like you for a hospitality career in the heart of the beautiful White Mountains!
***$500 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR MOST POSITIONS***
- Being a team player in busy environments
- Handling stress in a positive way.
- Executing food in a timely matter.
- Settting up and stocks food items and other necessary supplies.
- Preparing food items by cutting, chopping, mixing, and preparing sauces.
- Cooking food items by grilling, frying, sautéing, and other cooking methods to specified recipes and standards.
- Maintain cleanliness and complies with food sanitation requirements by properly handling food and ensuring correct storage.
- Cleans and sanitizes cooking surfaces at the end of the shift
- Willing to train.
- Must be able to maintain a clean and safe work environment, produce consistently, be able to get along with others and handle stress during busy periods.
Full time & part time positions available.
Competitive wages and benefits.
Other job requirements
- Excellent Work ethic, Positive attitude, the ability to execute projects
- Required weekend work.
- Must pass drug test.
- Must follow all New Hampshire State and Federal Laws regarding alcohol
More information including benefits on our employment page.
To apply for this job please visit www.woodstockinnbrewery.com.