GREAT JOBS, GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT BENEFITS. AND GREAT BEER DISCOUNTS!
Join the team at the most visited Inn and one of the busiest restaurants in the Granite State. We’re hiring in all areas, looking for candidates like you for a hospitality career in the heart of the beautiful White Mountains!
***$500 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR MOST POSITIONS***
- Greet all guests with a smile, seat guests at tables, work the giftshop, help in all areas.
- Serve patrons with food and beverages in a positive and friendly manner.
- Provide information to help food and beverage selections.
- Present ordered choices in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Maintain dining ambiance with an enthusiastic attitude.
- Prepare room for dining by setting tables and condiments, napkins, service plates, utensils, and setting up serving areas.
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies.
- Help patrons select food and beverages by suggesting courses, explaining the chef’s specialties, identifying appropriate beverage pairings, and answering food preparation questions.
- Transmit orders to bar and kitchen by recording patrons’ choices and identifying patrons’ special dietary needs and special requests.
- Keep kitchen staff informed of allergies, etc.
- Serve orders by picking up and delivering patrons’ choices from bar and kitchen and delivering accompaniments and condiments from service bars.
- Respond to additional patron requirements by inquiring of needs and observing dining process.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed, replenishing utensils, refilling water glasses, and being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Concludes dining experience by acknowledging choice of restaurant and inviting patrons to return.
- Obtain revenues by totaling charges, issuing bills, accepting payments, delivering bills and payments to host, and returning change or credit card and signature slip to patrons.
- Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions.
- Ensure tables are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
The right candidate will
- have great customer service skills and be willing to work hard.
- Must be able to maintain a clean and safe work environment, produce consistently, be able to get along with others and handle stress during busy periods.
Full time & part time positions available. Must be available nights and weekends.
Competitive wages and benefits.
Other job requirements
- Excellent Work ethic, Positive attitude, the ability to execute projects
- Required weekend work.
- Must pass drug test.
- Must follow all New Hampshire State and Federal Laws regarding alcohol
More information including benefits on our employment page.
To apply for this job please visit www.woodstockinnbrewery.com.